Thursday, October 5, 2017

I Do Agree With The Premise That There Are Those That Will Benefit From The Las Vegas Tragedy...



 Who , What , Why , When , Where and How? Will need to be answered the future.


Given the polling data from yesterday the majority of you ( as well as many many others
on other blogs) are in the belief that the shooter did not act alone. New evidence is supporting this as the investigation goes on.


Disclosure, I don't agree with all the premises in this video and some of the stated facts
have already been debunked. That being said , if the links to other parties as noted are possible
then there is a lot of sifting that needs to be done.

I borrowed this from It ain't Holy Water

FWIW:
YMMV:










Added after I noticed this
I did not post this at 9:11 am on purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment if you like...