Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Keep Your Eye Open For Your Obamacare Packet in The Mail....

I wanted to let you know that earlier today I received my "Obamacare enrollment packet” from the White House.
It contained:
· An aspirin and a band-aid.
· An 'Obama Hope & Change' bumper sticker
· A 'Bush's Fault' yard sign
· A 'Blame Republicans first, then anybody and everybody' poster
· A 'Tax the Rich' banner
· An application for unemployment and a free cell phone
· An application for food stamps
· A prayer rug
· A letter assigning my debt to my grandchildren
· And lastly, a coupon for a machine that blows smoke up my ass.
Everything was made in " China " and all directions were in Spanish.
 Keep an eye out. Yours should be arriving soon.

4 comments:

  1. They forgot the, "My neighbor has guns, if you see something, say something" informant packet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine came with a mechanical hand which squeezes and twists your danglers while you turn you head and cough...er...scream.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where's my do-it-yourself lobotomy kit? Oh wait....$*&%#)VTJ(#RH...If u lik yoor hilthkar.....Luk Ma, I a Demoncrat nau!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment if you like...