Thursday, August 30, 2012

Scumbags Shoot Vet In His Yard..

Just for shits and giggles I searched 4-5 news stories and no description of the youths is given in any of the stories.  



PEMBROKE PINES, Fla. (WSVN) -- Police are searching for a pair of ruthless robbers who shot a South Florida man for his gold chain. Nick Dragone was trimming branches in his front yard using tree cutters, when two young men approached him Tuesday morning. "I had the branch cutter in my hand and they didn't see it, and when they got up close, I turned around and faced him and he said, 'I want it,' and he was going for my necklace. I said your not getting it. I put the cutter up and said, I'll cut your hand off first," said Dragone. Dragone, 66, said the men backed off at first, but then, "He pulled the gun out and boom, boom, boom, boom." Police said Dragone was hit by three bullets but the Vietnam Vet was conscious and alert and called 911 himself. Dragone said he kept the men at bay with those cutters. "I just kept spinning around so he couldn't get a solid target," he said.

WSVN-TV -

5 comments:

  1. I live in a nice neighborhood in a nice part of a nice little southern town. Am I armed when I go do yard work?

    You're damned right I am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi Brock, I just tried it and it seems ok?

      Delete
  3. I'd like to help find those 'kids' ... what color are they?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give ya three guesses and the first two don't count:

      1) White

      2) Yellow

      3) BLACK

      Delete

Leave us a comment if you like...