Friday, October 9, 2026

TGIF! G’marnin’ world. 😎

 

 

 Earlier this morning... 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 








9 comments:

  1. Yeah, but what does it smell like?
    or sound like?

    one can only imagine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smells like like a crisp fall morning and sounds like silence other than the breeze rustling the leaves and them falling.

      Delete
    2. A hole lot better than my morning view, I'm taking vacation next fall to follow you around...

      Delete
  2. Another slice of Heaven!
    Thanks for sharing.
    -lg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sight. The sound of silence and rustling leaves is even better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was rural for a couple days this week but had to come back to the alternative today. Rural is so quiet even compared to semi rural.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! I'm dealing with a yard full of downed limbs and palm fronds from an isolated cell from one of the outer "feeder bands" from the 'cane about to punish the FloriBama coastline. I'll deal with it tomorrow and hope the folks up in the Panhandle don't get hit too hard. 🍺🤞

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment if you like...