Comments are moderated.
>>HEADER VIA HERE<<
He posted some news at the old blog site HERE<<
Carry on...
Good Lord! You bloggers spend that much just to keep us muggles entertained?!I salute your dedication to the craft.-lg
And lots of time.
Well damn, it’s back up
Thanks for the update. Been wondering what happened.
Thanks for the heads up
ThanksBTW: Big Country Expat is calling it quits on the blog.Tsquared
Good
Thanks Irish, I've been worried / wondering what was going on.
Good news! This main URL is responding, but he's got quite a bit remaining, to fix. And I, for one, thank him for that!
As of 9/9, the site loads but n pictures, just text only. The comments generate a link not found message.
I was down for a while but okeedokeee nowhttps://theviewfromladylake.blogspot.com/
Leave us a comment if you like...
Good Lord! You bloggers spend that much just to keep us muggles entertained?!
ReplyDeleteI salute your dedication to the craft.
-lg
And lots of time.
DeleteWell damn, it’s back up
DeleteThanks for the update. Been wondering what happened.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the heads up
ReplyDeleteThanks
ReplyDeleteBTW: Big Country Expat is calling it quits on the blog.
Tsquared
Good
DeleteThanks Irish, I've been worried / wondering what was going on.
ReplyDeleteGood news! This main URL is responding, but he's got quite a bit remaining, to fix. And I, for one, thank him for that!
ReplyDeleteAs of 9/9, the site loads but n pictures, just text only. The comments generate a link not found message.
ReplyDeleteI was down for a while but okeedokeee now
ReplyDeletehttps://theviewfromladylake.blogspot.com/