A nation is not conquered until the hearts of its women are on the ground, then it is done, no matter how brave it's warriors or how strong their weapons.
The only thing sad would be if that cunt DOESNT wake every morning swimming in her own uncontrolled bowel excrements until the day her lungs no longer fill with air, having to just lie in that shit waiting for someone to show up and clean her. May that person be forever late and clumsy.
Just wonderin' if she was a Muzrat and her kids were 12 WHITE???????? skybill guess I have to cook up a new p/W as I guess I am not "LIBERAL" enough for the one I usually use????? skybill
"It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy.
The Lindsey Clancy Lone Juror has come forward and instantly reminded the nation that the focus should be on “Those Three Angels” who couldn’t defend themselves were murdered…
The Black teenager who killed a White teenager family received over a million in donations for legal defense, mom and dad bought house and cars the asked for more donations
God has a say, with the mistrial she won’t get convicted if they trial it again
ReplyDeleteA nation is not conquered until the hearts of its women are on the ground, then it is done, no matter how brave it's warriors or how strong their weapons.
ReplyDeleteWe let the communist destroy our women.
Our women are the communist
DeleteThe only thing sad would be if that cunt DOESNT wake every morning swimming in her own uncontrolled bowel excrements until the day her lungs no longer fill with air, having to just lie in that shit waiting for someone to show up and clean her. May that person be forever late and clumsy.
ReplyDeleteTMF Bert
it's only a matter of time, until she kills herself.
ReplyDeleteJust wonderin' if she was a Muzrat and her kids were 12 WHITE????????
ReplyDeleteskybill
guess I have to cook up a new p/W as I guess I am not "LIBERAL" enough for the one I usually use????? skybill
first time EVER... an argument for sharia law...
ReplyDeleteA data point for the repeal of "giving" all women the right to vote.
DeleteSad doesn't even begin to describe it.
ReplyDelete-lg
"It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy.
ReplyDeleteWinston Smith - George Orwell's 1984
Thank You 19thA
Nemo
100%
DeleteThe Lindsey Clancy Lone Juror has come forward and instantly reminded the nation that the focus should be on “Those Three Angels” who couldn’t defend themselves were murdered…
ReplyDeletehttps://x.com/MJTruthUltra/status/2104770623683907675?s=20
CPGen
Meanwhile in Ireland if I may:
Second night of clashes in Derry. Tensions still high.
Ireland for the Irish 🇮🇪🔥😎
https://x.com/CapatanEl4662/status/2104693425991819774?s=20
May the Irish eyes be watchin and smilin
DeleteThe Black teenager who killed a White teenager family received over a million in donations for legal defense, mom and dad bought house and cars the asked for more donations
ReplyDeleteI didn't watch the video. Lindsay Clancy's parent's GoFundMe was over $1.2 million last I checked. Probably higher now.
DeleteTheres is Crazier People that do crazier things that are even worse that rarely see the web, or the damn TV!!!
ReplyDeleteI predict, the moment she is cleared of risk of prosecution, they'll be a miracle cure. "She can walk!!!!!"
ReplyDelete