"she's even dumber than AOC and Crockett!" Weel, mebbe. The combined IQ of those two adds up to 1. That's purdy hardto beat. Anyhoo, she's jes' high - n' cute as a button
So glad I didn't marry her. She is really great in bed. Will do ANYTHING. She was hot a few years ago. Dudes, get them before they go full crazy. There is a sweet spot.
You remember that movie SILENCE OF THE LAMBS with Brit actor Anthony Hopkins? You remember that 'puts the lotion' dude in the basement? . I am thinking 'match-maker'. Yup.
So,yer StandIn there,waiting for the guy in the robe to tell you how Much Munney it's going to cost ya to walk outta jail and somehow it seems like a Good Idea to be as rude and antagonistic as you Can Be? I thought I heard a fart.
She is applying for a job in Congress for the democrats: she's even dumber than AOC and Crockett!
ReplyDeleteThey'll surely pick her.
"she's even dumber than AOC and Crockett!"
DeleteWeel, mebbe.
The combined IQ of those two adds up to 1. That's purdy hardto beat.
Anyhoo, she's jes' high - n' cute as a button
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Wheez. HAHAHAHAHHAHAH! NO.
ReplyDeleteBayouwulf
Phone number? Asking for a friend.......
ReplyDeleteA sweet troubled young woman. I bet that'd be a wild ride.
ReplyDeleteHell to all who would enter that cave.
DeleteCrazier'n a ferret on catnip...
ReplyDeleteSo glad I didn't marry her. She is really great in bed. Will do ANYTHING. She was hot a few years ago. Dudes, get them before they go full crazy. There is a sweet spot.
ReplyDeleteBut I bet that she is a real handful in the sack !
ReplyDeleteYou remember that movie SILENCE OF THE LAMBS with Brit actor Anthony Hopkins?
ReplyDeleteYou remember that 'puts the lotion' dude in the basement?
.
I am thinking 'match-maker'.
Yup.
Did she...or someone "crack a rat" ...twice... while the judge was speaking? Was it the judge?
ReplyDeleteSo, the arrested are dressed like Glasgow Celtic fans. Seems very appropriate.
ReplyDeleteIf she runs for City Council she will probably win.
ReplyDeleteOof!
ReplyDeleteOh yeah, there's a missing kidney waiting to happen.
ReplyDeleteDang. Shoulda committed those felonies in Boston. The DA, judge, jury pool, and media are all on her side.
ReplyDeleteSo,yer StandIn there,waiting for the guy in the robe to tell you how Much Munney it's going to cost ya to walk outta jail and somehow it seems like a Good Idea to be as rude and antagonistic as you Can Be?
ReplyDeleteI thought I heard a fart.
Yes she can be helped, but only if she’s into BDSM and we can leave the cuffs, shackles sand other items on 24/7
ReplyDeleteChanneling Ron White here.
ReplyDelete"She has the right to remain silent. However, she does not have the ability."
Tater Salad was one of the funniest in the last decade or so. **-*-*-***-* *—*-*-*-, **—**, Morse code
ReplyDeleteShe seems about par with the hoard I deal with daily, the plus is that she is a white girl...
ReplyDeleteOur next Democrat congress person.
ReplyDeleteOkay, now what? None of your blog list links work. Is somebody screwing with you?
ReplyDeleteLooks ok on my desktop.
DeleteYou can't fix stupid..You can duct tape it though..
ReplyDeleteI thought she handled that really well, everyone should do that and ask for jury trials
ReplyDelete