Comments are moderated.
>>HEADER VIA HERE<<
Three of Miss Barbara? Did I miss any? It is wonderful! Thank you.
19 So am I
I wanna know... what did no. 5 do? Something hideous, right?
Animal abuse. https://www.cullmantribune.com/2026/07/24/cullman-county-woman-facing-animal-cruelty-charge-after-dog-found-starved-to-death/
I'll say this, the photo grabbed me harder than the headline. Even when I drank, there wasn't enough alcohol for that.
A lot of red flags in that photo. Probably a couple of flares and a warning siren, too.-lg
What a way to start my week! Both a 1969 and a 1970 Mustang ! Thanks 🙏
I like Ponies! I like them ol' plastic cars too.
McConnell, Elvis,Jackson, Wayne. Total fake. Mike's not wearing a glove...
That one made me think of Rush Limbaugh's quote, "Politics is show business for ugly people."
He didn't when he was making Michael Jackson burgers, either.
With Tod "Pedo Protector" Blanche at DOJ chances of getting those bullets implanted in the heads of pedophiles are CERO.
Hush hush sweet Charlotte. The first movie that scared the shit out of me
Leave us a comment if you like...
Three of Miss Barbara? Did I miss any? It is wonderful! Thank you.
ReplyDelete19 So am I
ReplyDeleteI wanna know... what did no. 5 do? Something hideous, right?
ReplyDeleteAnimal abuse. https://www.cullmantribune.com/2026/07/24/cullman-county-woman-facing-animal-cruelty-charge-after-dog-found-starved-to-death/
DeleteI'll say this, the photo grabbed me harder than the headline. Even when I drank, there wasn't enough alcohol for that.
DeleteA lot of red flags in that photo. Probably a couple of flares and a warning siren, too.
Delete-lg
What a way to start my week! Both a 1969 and a 1970 Mustang ! Thanks 🙏
ReplyDeleteI like Ponies! I like them ol' plastic cars too.
DeleteMcConnell, Elvis,Jackson, Wayne. Total fake. Mike's not wearing a glove...
ReplyDeleteThat one made me think of Rush Limbaugh's quote, "Politics is show business for ugly people."
DeleteHe didn't when he was making Michael Jackson burgers, either.
DeleteWith Tod "Pedo Protector" Blanche at DOJ chances of getting those bullets implanted in the heads of pedophiles are CERO.
ReplyDeleteHush hush sweet Charlotte. The first movie that scared the shit out of me
ReplyDelete