Sunday, August 23, 2026

He'd Give 'Em A War They Wouldn't Believe

 

                        Trump recruits Rambo to capture the Ayatollah and win the war with Iran


                                                                                              

16 comments:

  1. Rambo would know better than to help Israel with their conquest ambitions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truimp is applying the Gospel According to Curtis LeMay and it's working. There's a reeason you haven't heard a peep out of the crazies in weeks.

    Stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 10-4!!!!!!!!,
      Audentes, Fortuna, Iuvat!!!!,
      skybill

      Delete
    2. If you kill enough of them, they stop fighting. - Curtis Lemay

      Nemo

      Delete
  3. Just awesome. Two of the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought ayatollah the assahola was dead?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have almost as many assholes as the democrats have in office.
      It may take awhile…..
      fjf0351

      Delete
    2. Evidently, there are plenty of asshola's in Persia. I thought we'd already droned ten or so lately.

      Delete
  5. I don't care who you are, that's funny...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too funny. Great way to start the day. Catara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just one more example how AI is good for something :-)

    45bpcr

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was amusing.

    I had a military buddy comment that he hadn't killed any mussies in 10 years. We have been retired longer than that.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment if you like...