Friday, August 28, 2026

Friday Femme Fatale Farrago.....

 

 

 


 

 

 











 



































































































 

 






Stay safe out there and enjoy the weekend!

27 comments:

  1. Is that a scar on 57 or is the landing strip high above her navel
    Lex

    ReplyDelete
  2. This week's collage is just over the top with the gifs and the buxom babes showing us why we chase them. The war birds pics were good too.

    The only way the Cowboys are going to have a better than .500 record is if that babe at 50 stands on the sidelines dressed like that to distract the other team.

    Thanks and have a great weekend,

    Nemo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nod to Dolly. It's been a really tough week in Tennessee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ho hum.... No more A-10s flying around Southern Arizona anymore. They left D-M AFB last month....
    Number 44 is Claudia Cardinale from the movie The Professionals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are some playing in the sandbox and they are not the Air Guard.

      Delete
  6. I've been away. Great job.
    Thanks for the airplanes.
    Chief

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice Wild Irish Rose on 5, AD 3, nice profeel on 7, AD 17, nice grilled cheese on 14, nice tush on 17, 75,102, AD 1, AD 9, AD 29, nice 38s on 38, hi Claudia, que melones on 49 lower right, 77, nice suspenders on 50, nice looking older lady on 57, 60, 66, 68, 84, 85, AD 6, nice wet head on 67, 99, nice giggle on 71, nice overflow on 101, nice cougar on 111, nice stretch on 113, hello Dolly, nice spigot on AD 2, AD 15, nice wet Roman Heart on AD 5, nice pale on AD 7, nice catch of the day on AD 11, nice bubbles on AD 13, nice Moshe Dayan on AD 14, nice Coronado sugar cookie on AD 16, nice milk white on AD 26.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love my women like I love my cars: Classic beauty—especially 38, 50 , 66, 85! Great work! Thank you for this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, Irish. Great collection as always. Adore the redheads.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A shame 20 doesn't have sound. Many superlative examples of hogans, thank you. 76 is one of the book themes by J.L. Curtis. I would ask for 32 and 80 for my birthday, but I can't afford either of them. The rest is top quality, as usual.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can understand wanting a Sandy. I mean really; who wouldn't want a fully loaded Skyraider?
      But a paddle board?
      ;-)

      Leigh
      Whitehall, NY

      Delete
  11. Can some commentarian tell me what #10 is?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like the mushroom cloud of a MOAB after detonation.

      Delete
    2. The mushroom cloud is a picture I took from the summit of a mountain I hike. I have been to the top multiple times and have never seen smoke like that of any kind in that location. Maybe a fire ? I will see if anything comes up on the news.

      Delete
  12. Excellent, as always. Thank you.
    Bear in Indy

    ReplyDelete
  13. A very fine selection for us beggars this week! Thanks Irish!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Makes a Saturday Morning even better, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You picture some of best treats in life

    ReplyDelete
  16. DAMN!
    Last night was Friday.
    Oh, well. Late again.....

    1 - I worked with a guy that looked like that.
    2 - The only way I'll ever want to get crabs.
    3 - Is there a web site we can apply at?
    10 - Anon is right; it does look like an explosion of some sort. Perhaps a fire started with a large amount of accelerant.
    20 - Good. I was wondering if there would be a happy ending.
    23 - Just another reminder that somebody other than me is getting laid right now....... Nice form though.
    33 - Found the Cougar's lair.
    44 - The frontier never looked so good.
    57 - Good eye, Rex. I missed that initially - I got distracted. Looks like a scar.
    62 - It was at moment, Abdul knew he fucked up.
    63 - I know where to put it.
    67 - Dirty games in the shower. Always fun.
    77 - The perfect classic shape and form.
    78 - Is there any breakfast better than the one served at camp? I doubt it.
    81 - Most times I make them without trying.
    89 - Nice little Gen I Bronco.
    90 - My buddy loves a fried egg on a burger. I've tried it and really don't see the benefit.
    93 - Another Easter egg from the Boss, perhaps? Why do people feel the need stack rocks where ever they go?
    94 - Looks like the bottom of my "truck box" of tools. A jumbled mess.
    95 - No, that is how you got lured into the woods by Wiccans and burned on a pyre.
    96 - Better hope you aren't close to the car. Your interior is about to be ruined, Doggo is happy, though.
    97 - Oh, yeah. Alright, partner. Keep on rollin', baby. You know what time it is.
    102 - Yeah, that little splash of water looks like bubbles. Probably should have reshot that one.
    103 - Quite cute, but the buckle gives it away: Horse Girl.... Run for your life! You'll just be a stable hand forever!
    104 - Getting lonely back there. She isn't going to wait forever.
    105 - I was going down to the pier to fish, but my have found something better to do.
    106 - WWI Every Day Carry.
    107 - A little overdone on the Bronc', but the seat cover looks nice.
    112 - That is damn pretty. Shame they didn't keep the years consistent - '67 box and a 69 nose.
    113 - Doesn't need to hang a wire halo to convince me she's an angel.
    114 - Can we fix it? No, it's fucked!
    115 - Rest in peace, Darlin'. Thank you.

    After Dark
    Another week and sooooooo many great choices.
    #10 knocks it out of the park for me.


    Thanks for all the great old iron, delicious food, and on point memes.
    The bevy of Hot Moms gets better and more expansive every week.
    Bravo!
    Have a great weekend, Boss.

    Leigh
    Whitehall, NY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. #57 - CRAP! I meant Lex.
      Sorry, dude.

      Leigh
      Whitehall, NY

      Delete
  17. Looks like I got some research ahead of me

    ReplyDelete
  18. #7 is my favorite; simple, classy, great form. Would like to see her face. Good job, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice post, Irish. #16, Does the random caliber storage bother anyone else?
    Karl

    ReplyDelete
  20. #94 Is there a 10 mm socket in there?

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment if you like...