Saturday, July 4, 2026

Some Cool Firework Photos From The Inbox...

 

Howdy Irish,

I hope you and yours have a wonderful 4th
I attached some fireworks photos I took using a method called "focus pulling"
Hope you enjoy them
 
-CD
 
~Thanks CD! 
 
How to get these shoots explained HERE<<< 
 
 
 

 

 

















 

 

 

 

 

11 comments:

  1. Very impressive.
    And thanks for the technical tips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 250th celebrations to all y'all over there. Here's to the next 250 years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been Here 21 years. Usually, the fireworks are going off from the 3rd,till they run out. This year was the lamest I've seen. Quiet on the 3rd, and not even a great show last night.
    Just saying

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indeed, those are some great pics. - Nemo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What they said and thanks CD and tfi.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gee, wonder the US July contribution to PRC's fireworks industry is?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Impressive!
    FFFF is also appreciated.
    Thanks, Irish.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here is how to do the last few. Stole it from Doug Ross. https://www.diyphotography.net/long-exposure-fireworks-tutorial/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Irish, Here is one from over Lake Conroe TX Thanks for all that you do

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment if you like...