No shit. I saw a few of the twatter tweets and mostly whiny ass unpatriotic sheep, waaaaa, bird strike and we die. Hey assholes, nobody likes a whiner. That would have given me a woody.
Saw a cool one years ago where the pilot went vertical and the video showed all the beach umbrellas blowin in the wind.
Wish I woulda been there as well, use to be an air show junkie.
A beach babe demanded the offending Angel be give a slap & timeout for scaring her. Thankfully the bosses, who report to Pete “Testosterone” Hegseth, replied: F.U. bitch!
Back in the late 70s I worked for AT&T at Lockheed in Sunnyvale, CA when the Blue Angels were at Moffet Field. There were practicing at car level down streets that many buildings were on. The Cities and Counties were going nuts and screamed at them and the result was "we are the Navy and the Military and we do not answer to you..." So they ignored the local civilian governments.
Exactly. The truth of the matter is the crowd was loving it. In one BA clip I saw a 40+ year old man jumping up and down as he could see the two jets approaching. The beachgoers looked ecstatic to me. I've been going down to the "Redneck Rivera" all of my days and have never seen anybody complain when the Blue Angels or any other military aircraft from Elgin AFB or Naval Station Pensacola make an appearance. Along those lines, the aviation museum at NSP is simply awesome and I would encourage anyone who has the slightest interest in "flying", and or U.S. history, particularly aircraft, to visit. https://navalaviationmuseum.org/
The Redneck Riviera is the best place in the whole United States. One time on a vacation trip I watched 2 Tomcats flying low and slow heading back to base, those Tomcats were so loud it seem like everything shook. This was over Perdido Key.
If that blew away their umbrellas and/or canopies, they weren't properly anchored anyway.
Fucking pussies will find ANYTHING to be offended over. They just need to move to Mogadishu and enjoy the Wakanda-esque "Diversity" and "Afreakunt Ingenuity."
These are the same dumbasses who think it's fun to ride the fence at the airport in St Maarten. Joe Pilot shoulda squatted the jet and given them both blowers instead of just a taste of vortex.
That was a practice day, the flight ops plan didn't allow for going "feet dry". They were to stay over the water. When they flew the actual show, only 5 planes flew instead of 6. Regardless of the SECDOW, The Blues handled the matter internally.
My wife at the time and I were sitting on the patio at the Pink Pony in December of 01 with only us and two blue haired ladies when two badass pilots flew past heading east. They were low enough that we could see the movements of their helmets/goggles or whatever they are called. They turned around and came back by and the closest and lowest one inverted and flew out of sight upside down while looking at us. I still get goosebumps every time I think about it. ET in Dixie
I live down here. They've been doing these low level sneak passes on every show I can remember since 70s. The only thing different are the pussies that go to the shows.
That’s the way it SHOULD be!! Low, fast and loud. Exposes what the military can do with training. Those planes rocked!! I wish I could have been there!
AWESOME! Wish I could have been there.
ReplyDeleteIt's time to learn what it is like to live on an aircraft carrier. Have fun ya'll. BMCS Jeff C in NC
ReplyDeleteSenior Chief - I worked the flight decks of USS Enterprise (CVN-65), USS Eisenhower (CVN-69) & USS Nimitz (CVN-68). ABF1 Robert B in NC.
Deletehttps://x.com/PeteHegseth/status/2077747620500439435
ReplyDeleteThe flyovers will continue until morale improves.
1:30 PM · Jul 16, 2026
16M
Views
No shit. I saw a few of the twatter tweets and mostly whiny ass unpatriotic sheep, waaaaa, bird strike and we die. Hey assholes, nobody likes a whiner. That would have given me a woody.
DeleteSaw a cool one years ago where the pilot went vertical and the video showed all the beach umbrellas blowin in the wind.
Wish I woulda been there as well, use to be an air show junkie.
A beach babe demanded the offending Angel be give a slap & timeout for scaring her. Thankfully the bosses, who report to Pete “Testosterone” Hegseth, replied: F.U. bitch!
ReplyDelete.https://abcnews.com/US/blue-angels-conducting-review-after-jet-flies-florida/story?id=134800561
Maverick: Permission to buzz the tower...
ReplyDeleteThe pattern is full
Delete"you're number 219 in the pattern, please orbit until we tell you..."
DeleteBack in the late 70s I worked for AT&T at Lockheed in Sunnyvale, CA when the Blue Angels were at Moffet Field. There were practicing at car level down streets that many buildings were on. The Cities and Counties were going nuts and screamed at them and the result was "we are the Navy and the Military and we do not answer to you..." So they ignored the local civilian governments.
ReplyDeleteHell yeah!
ReplyDeleteThis was portrayed, feebly, as a “scary” event in the mainstream media (muh beach chairs ahhh!) but obviously everyone liked it. Wish I was there!
ReplyDeleteCPGen
Exactly. The truth of the matter is the crowd was loving it. In one BA clip I saw a 40+ year old man jumping up and down as he could see the two jets approaching. The beachgoers looked ecstatic to me. I've been going down to the "Redneck Rivera" all of my days and have never seen anybody complain when the Blue Angels or any other military aircraft from Elgin AFB or Naval Station Pensacola make an appearance. Along those lines, the aviation museum at NSP is simply awesome and I would encourage anyone who has the slightest interest in "flying", and or U.S. history, particularly aircraft, to visit.
Deletehttps://navalaviationmuseum.org/
The Redneck Riviera is the best place in the whole United States. One time on a vacation trip I watched 2 Tomcats flying low and slow heading back to base, those Tomcats were so loud it seem like everything shook. This was over Perdido Key.
DeleteYeehawww! If they did that at Seafair this year the nose ring crows would die….
ReplyDeleteSeems like a real A-HOLE.
ReplyDelete...and the libtards were apoplectic about the blown away beach umbrellas and the sand. Effg commies.
ReplyDeleteNemo
If that blew away their umbrellas and/or canopies, they weren't properly anchored anyway.
ReplyDeleteFucking pussies will find ANYTHING to be offended over. They just need to move to Mogadishu and enjoy the Wakanda-esque "Diversity" and "Afreakunt Ingenuity."
These are the same dumbasses who think it's fun to ride the fence at the airport in St Maarten. Joe Pilot shoulda squatted the jet and given them both blowers instead of just a taste of vortex.
ReplyDeleteThat was a practice day, the flight ops plan didn't allow for going "feet dry". They were to stay over the water. When they flew the actual show, only 5 planes flew instead of 6. Regardless of the SECDOW, The Blues handled the matter internally.
ReplyDeleteMy wife at the time and I were sitting on the patio at the Pink Pony in December of 01 with only us and two blue haired ladies when two badass pilots flew past heading east. They were low enough that we could see the movements of their helmets/goggles or whatever they are called. They turned around and came back by and the closest and lowest one inverted and flew out of sight upside down while looking at us. I still get goosebumps every time I think about it. ET in Dixie
ReplyDeleteI live down here. They've been doing these low level sneak passes on every show I can remember since 70s.
ReplyDeleteThe only thing different are the pussies that go to the shows.
That’s the way it SHOULD be!! Low, fast and loud. Exposes what the military can do with training. Those planes rocked!!
ReplyDeleteI wish I could have been there!
The fly over is intended to weed out the pussies
ReplyDeleteAfter the flyover rearrange you umbrellas accordingly please.
Yes. They frightened the piss out of me doing that one time when I was a child. It was WONDERFUL!
DeleteMY PRONOUNS ARE U. S. A!!!
ReplyDeleteIt was even better when the Angels flew the F-4
ReplyDelete