HEADER

Thursday, October 24, 2024

Away Message....29 Hour Notice....

 

 

  Sooner or later it was going to happen.  I have the opportunity to get away for a long weekend

up North.  Things have been very busy and I ran out of runway this week as far as posting.

I will let you all down easy with a 29 hour notice the FFFF will not be posting for the first time

in many week.

 

Now that you're done b.inge sad and pouting, I promise to make it up to you.

 

Thanks for being there and being fans of the blog.

 

It means a lot!

 

I just need a retreat.

 

Stay safe, I'll be lurking when I can.

 

Irish

6 comments:

  1. I'm not pouting, you're pouting! ;-)

    No worries, Irish, enjoy your weekend and thanks for all you do for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Irish, you are already “up north” from the perspective of almost all of your readers! Just kidding. Everyone needs a well deserved break. enjoy your time off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your break! We’ll all survive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You enjoy a very well deserved rest, your blog is one of the very best IMHO

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment if you like...