Thursday, August 31, 2023

Messed up the header...My bad...

 

I have a folder that I keep for headers and such, and for what ever reason the erroneous Memorial Day header was still in the clipboard when I posted the new image to blogger. I was also using my phone and not my large screen on the desktop so I never caught the error.

 

I never reviewed the blog after posting.  

Sorry to those that thought they missed Halloween, Thanksgiving , Christmas

and New Years as well as the fall and winter of 2023 and the winter and spring of 2024 and we rolled 

right into summer 2024.

 

It will be interesting to see where we are come next Memorial Day....

 


13 comments:

  1. Now I'm depressed because I DIDN'T sleep through the holidays...

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Shit! Pray this doesn't turn badly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nevertheless, be prepared that it will. Because, it will!

      Delete
  3. I was wondering if you had slipped your oars Irish...

    ReplyDelete
  4. All good. Keeps us all on our toes. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Evil pure evil is coming… the payloads were delivered… when the frequency trigger is entered to release the different stages frequency payloads the deaths of those who took the payloads set a different frequencies so evil can control when the Lot # frequencies deaths occur those who remain will fall into hell on earth and all will be forced by gun point to receive the next shots…. Not even I know the depths of evil on its way… get right with God quick… don’t take the shots for you will lose your soul before your even dead… evil…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://scripture-images.us-east-1.linodeobjects.com/images/kjv/layout_01_th/Psalms-55-7-KJV-Lo-then-would-I-wander-far-off-and-remain-in-I19055007-L01-TH.jpg

      Delete
  6. Well, shit! Now I want to see that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Massive full blown civil war is a distinct possibility.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Might not be a bad idea to skip right to next May. Nothing seems to be changing for the better now so why not fast forward and see how it ends.

    ReplyDelete
  9. And thanks for putting the link there for the header photo, although I'll admit it was more fun doing a page edit and stealing them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Grab your ankles guys, this next year's going to hurt!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment if you like...