Monday, September 12, 2022

A Reader Asks For Some Help For A Friend...

 

 Reader "T" sent this email earlier today:

 

 

 Irish,Long time reader but not a comments kind of guy. I have contributed to one? Of your past go fund me shares/requests, I think it was for Mike, maybe you can contribute or share this info. A buddy of mine is suspended without pay for refusing to get vaccinated and is currently in court over this issue. The Go Fund Me link has all the details. He is looking for financial help for the legal expenses.

I thought you might be interested in supporting this GoFundMe, https://gofund.me/511282ac.

Even a small donation could help Jonathan Lucas reach his fundraising goal. And if you can't make a donation, it would be great if you could share the fundraiser to help spread the word.

Thanks for taking a look!

Reader "T"

 

 Stop over and check out the gofundme.( yes , we all know gfm is run by lefties).

 Jonathan is suspended without pay for not getting the vaccine. 

As always, it's up to you if you chose to offer some help.

"T" asked that I share this so there ya go. 

Irish.

 

10 comments:

  1. why is it everything comes down to lawyers ? my dad used to tell me I was born a hundred years out of date.
    guess I would have felt better in the 1800's when if you had a problem with some asshole, you could always just shoot the bastard. we might be coming back to that, the way things are going today in this country.
    like they say, some assholes are only alive because it is against the law to shoot them. for now anyway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we are coming back to that. See the recent knock-out game winner getting shot.
      Cars flying through downtown mowing down 5 queers dancing in the streets. Some Nog goes on a shooting spree in Memphrica.
      Yeah, exactly like my childhood memories...
      As said in another recent article making the rounds... the world is burning. You know what to do.

      Delete
    2. if it wasn't for lawyers, we wouldn't need lawyers. told to me by a lawyer i did respect. thanks zeke.

      Delete
    3. Get the gas can.

      Delete
  2. Fucking injection Nazis will pivot the the next "GOTCHA" in a heartbeat.
    The world would be a better place if shitheads feared an ass kicking if they got out of line.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DONATE.

    If this guy wins it sets precedents for the future and less vaxx bullshit and lawyers. Judical system like war is a racket designed by those who get to participate/profit. Came into some getus will hit him up later in the week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have employer sign document that employee was forced to get the jab or be fired. Next, add a sentence where employer assumes all liability for any complication related to suicide injections.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 6 months later and he's not working somewhere else?
    Who can afford to live like that besides beggars?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He knew this fight was coming for almost a year, he saved every dime he could, guy is self sufficient and frugal. He is asking for help with the legal expenses not for his everyday living expenses.

      Delete
  6. I feel his pain. I went 5 months before I had to give in and retire. Burned through all of my savings. It's a steep financial climb, but my body is still my own!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment if you like...