Friday, April 29, 2016

Friday Afternoon At The Bar.....










Having already downed a few power drinks,
she turns around, faces
him,
looks him straight in the eye and says:

"Listen here, good looking.
I will screw anybody,
anytime, anywhere...
Their place, my
place, in the car, front door, back door...
On the ground,
standing up, sitting down, naked or with clothes on...
It
doesn't matter to me.
I just love it."



His eyes,
now wide with interest; he responds:








 "No kidding... I'm in Government too!


Are you federal or state?"




H/T to Tony and Hugh

4 comments:

  1. I was about to comment that I have not been in a bar where anything like that happened to me but once I got to the snapper, I saw that yes it is exactly what would have happened to me, although she would have just blurted out she was from the government and here to help cause I ever would have even thunk of asking her anything ridiculous like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The way I heard it, the guy said, "Wow, I'm an attorney, too! What firm are you with?"

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment if you like...