Thursday, May 28, 2015

Commenter and Blog Buddy "Sky Bill" Jumps Out Of A Perfectly Good Plane.....


.... on purpose.


Hi Guys!!!
This is it!!  8.5 years is a long time !!   'Blew off a lot of "Rust!!!"   There was a "Red Sky" after my dive!!
Jumped at "Gold Coast Skydivers"  Lumberton Miss.  800-796-7117.
The dive from 14,000' out of a Twin Otter, JC was the AFF-I that went with me and filmed the dive.  
TOO MUCH FUN!!!   I fall like a lead sled, JC had to put on 20lb. of "weights" to stay up with me!!!
BSBD,
III%,
skybill-out
PS Any questions, just ask!!

4 comments:

  1. Shudder... you wouldn't get me in an airplane, let alone jump out of one. Brave, brave man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Irish,
    BTW, that was dive # 3848!!!! 'Made the first one 08MAY1964 with Southland Skydivers, Hammond Airport, LA. some 51 years ago!! That was during the daze of "Round Parachutes and Iron Men!!!!" PS "Women were Proud of it too!!" FMI on jumping www.goldcoastskydivers.com "Thanks" for Posting!!!!
    Blue skies,
    III%,
    skybill-out

    ReplyDelete
  3. I learned to jump out of a perfectly serviceable aircraft just last week.

    Scariest thing I'll ever do in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never done it, but it looks like fun! Hang in there and keep on jumping!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment if you like...