Saturday, September 6, 2014

From Around The Blogs......and other wanderings.....


Feral Obamason's Attack White Couple In Missouri


Last Night There Was a Huge Cyber Attack on The US
(click on  http://map.ipviking.com/ to see live attacks)


Six Bears talks about Grid Threats


George Bush Talked About Iraq. He Was Damn Right


I think there are a few places that need this INTERVENTION


Blue wonders Why wouldn't you refuse to go easy?
(read the comment thread too)


Coop reminds me what time of year IT IS


A  CLASSIC MOVIE CLIP


♫♫  While surfing I had THIS  playing in the background  ♫♫


Enjoy your Caturday...




5 comments:

  1. Yes acoustic!
    Had no knowledge of this performance -THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, last night was worse than normal... which is pretty frikkin heavy ALL the time!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never seen that real time map before. It's amazing

      Delete

Leave us a comment if you like...