Wednesday, April 20, 2011

You HAVE to See This.....

My god.... I have watched this 5 times and STILL am moved emotionally. I can't even begin to imagine what those people experienced first hand.

It starts off slow, and in the distance you can see some type of movement like bulldozers plowing towards the camera. As the intensity picks up it is just jaw dropping to see the destruction and what these people that survived saw.

At the end you will see a brave man run down to save elderly people in wheelchairs, I don't think it made it out. Things really start happening fast at the end.......My thoughts and prayers go out to the Japanese.

1 comment:

  1. I believe they estimate the wave-height, because of the narrow valley compressed the water, reached over 100-feet..? OMG.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment if you like...