Saturday, November 9, 2019

My defense would be, "the balloon was offensive" or "I couldn't help it. The balloon just triggered me".


Man pops "Baby Trump” balloon in Tuscaloosa

A man was arrested today during the festivities leading up to the LSU vs. UA football game/Trump visit in Tuscaloosa, AL. An "anti-Trump" rally was held near the stadium where TEN commiecrats showed up to man the "Baby Trump" protest balloon. The balloon degrading President Trump was too much for Hoyt Hutchinson a Trump supporter. He attacked the balloon with razor cutting an eight foot gash in the back, eventually deflating it. Hutchinson was charged with felony criminal mischief (seems like an "overcharge" and way excessive to me for popping a balloon). A go fund me account was immediately started for Hutchinson's legal defense. He was released from jail after posting a $2,500.00 bond. I think that this is a slap in the face to the protesters who paid $4,500.00 for renting and transporting the balloon. Personally, I am glad to see someone actually taking action against the left.  It would have been much better if he could have "popped" the balloon and avoided capture (i.e. pump up BB gun) .Most people I know are tired of those masked ANTIFA pukes who randomly beat people for wearing red hats, Trump shirts, etc. As of this posting, Mr. Hutchinson had over $6,000.00 in his go fund me account. I think I'll send him some money. The link to his account is at the bottom of the page. This has already made the national news. There are a plethora of stories out there that can be Googled. Here is a short clip of Harvey I found on YouTube.





 https://www.gofundme.com/f/restitutions-for-baby-trump-stabber?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=p_na+share-sheet&rcid=e8ef5ec439ff40b89d02446328759d2d&fbclid=IwAR3G7Csb2hrQkXoJKpCdiVIFbiKoUP98EpxBwEbIVznphSImiocit-YhmUs



7 comments:

  1. The "like" counter doesn't work on that video on utube and the comments are "disabled". Must be one of those rare utube malfunctions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right! Naturally, I mean that in a "tongue in cheek" kind of way. I also have noticed our Blooger counter will periodically "zero-out" from time to time.

      Delete
  2. As of 7:40 Sunday morning he has $17k in the fund. I hope the judge tosses the case.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too liked his actions.

    Having said that, he damaged other people's property. He should be forced to pay for it.

    Now, if others wish to pay his fines and/or for the damaged property, then that is our right to do so.

    We object when the Left gets away with damaging property and is not charged with the crime, nor forced to pay restitution....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree B. It'll probably turn out to be a costly "statement" for Mr. Hutchenson. ANTIFA should be held accountable as well.

      Delete

Leave us a comment if you like...