Saturday, February 16, 2019

Who Wants To Be The Big Bad Wolf?




Little Red Riding Hood took off her clothes and got into bed. She was greatly amazed to see how her grandmother looked in her nightclothes, and said to her, "Grandmother, what big arms you have!"
"All the better to hug you with, my dear."
"Grandmother, what big legs you have!"
"All the better to run with, my child."
"Grandmother, what big ears you have!"
"All the better to hear with, my child."
"Grandmother, what big eyes you have!"
"All the better to see with, my child."
"Grandmother, what a big tongue you have got!"
"All the better to eat you up with."
And, saying these words, this wicked wolf fell upon Little Red Riding Hood, and ate her all up. 




3 comments:

  1. I was gonna ask you where all the pretty as have gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bet he did.....with relish....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wolf has real good taste, and red looks a little older than I was told.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment if you like...