Friday, April 17, 2015

Hey, You Know That Beer Can You Hold Once In A While?




  This is how they are made and it's amazing.......



   Click the can for the link:




  
http://www.dailytimewaster.blogspot.com/2015/04/an-engineers-view-of-common-aluminum-can.html




    If you enjoyed the video of the engineering over at dailytimewaster then you will enjoy watching this "How It's Made " video of aluminum cans.

There are a few links to other videos if you head over to the original youtube page >HERE<














3 comments:

  1. Good ones, thanks! Learn something new every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good ones, thanks! Learn something new every day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really cool to see that stuff in real life. I watched the one at The Daily Time Waster this morning. Here's what I comment on his blog:
    Very nice video. I just retired from the packaging coatings industry after almost 40 years. My first eight years was spent formulating coatings (linings) for beer and bev cans. I was pretty much blown away the first time that I visited a D&I aluminum can plant and saw the actual process of forming the cans, deco, then spray lining. The most amazing to me was watching the Rutherford Press deco machine print the labels. This thing ran at 1000 cans/minute.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment if you like...