Sunday, January 12, 2020

"Balls Of Titanium" *... Alternate Title " How Irish Wastes 2 Hours"



Scrolling through twitter on my iphone this morning, I saw this jeep video posted. 


Holy Shit. My First reaction this driver has * Balls of Titanium



Like this.............





I made some coffee and breakfast and went back for a second look on the desktop large screen.

I wanted to see if someone had commented as to Who What Where When Why.

After reading some comments on the thread someone noted it was RC. 

Okay, looking at the video on a larger screen and with more scrutiny you can tell.


 I say to myself, "That's some damn talented model making and someone that spends that much time and money MUST like to show it off. There must be an original video somewhere"

Off I go....


 

First google search led to Viral Hog. Ok, not the original BUT, some good google bread crumbs to search.
************************
From information on  Youtube:

Occurred on September 12, 2019 / Las Vegas, Nevada, USA

 "I was out exploring in my full-size 4runner. I came upon a cool rock cropping. I took out my custom built Radio Controlled Jeep and filmed a very sketchy line. I was approximately 20 miles outside Las Vegas Nevada, on Lee Canyon. It was approaching evening and storm was moving in. I filmed this solo, just trying to make a video showing the capability of my R/C Jeep and components. It has off-lights that were on in the shoot. A Warn Winch, Icon Vehicle Dynamics shocks and Nitto Tires. Upon posting, people could not tell if it was full size or Radio Controlled."
***********************

Start searching keywords from that statement. 

RC Jeep
Lee Canyon
Red RC Jeep Warn Nitto
Radio controlled red jeep rock climbing las vegas

You get the point

After some time and searches I finally found a picture of the jeep posted on Pinterest.

 LINK <<









 That led me to "Riva's Concepts". After some more coffee and surfing I finally found his facebook page and the video and lots of links.

Once you start getting the tumblers to fall into the place the lock opens....


HERE IS A LINK TO THE ORIGINAL VIDEO <<<

HERE IS A LINK TO THE FACEBOOK PAGE ( LOTS OF OTHER VIDEOS)<<

HERE IS A LINK TO INSTAGRAM<< 

HERE IS A LINK TO YOUTUBE<<


If you enjoy model building or just want to appreciate someone's hard work and craftsmanship go check out the links. See you in a couple hours......



























4 comments:

  1. The guy is good at the model photography, but your detective work in finding him is better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do know this old guy took awhile to figure out what "RC" was. I was enjoying a very good driver. Of course the remote operator too bad either.

    ***Sometimes one must speak in Old Guy rather than Geek.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Almost as much fun are the kids. I watched one where they simulated a highway collision and the result was a massive fire. The RC firetrucks and ambulances and pumper trucks all showed up to put out the fire, clear the wreckage and put on a show. It was hilarious but you couldn’t laugh because the kids had put their hearts and souls into it. If you have a kid and have a problem connecting with them...RC might be a way to do that. It is not as high tech and complicated as it looks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I often do this. See something cool, dig more, google more. Then find the answer and 'wham' time to go home from work.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment if you like...