Thursday, January 26, 2012

Wild Boar Pork Chops...A Morning Snack...

My friend and fellow machinist Robbie went boar hunting a few months back and was kind enough to send along some chops and some sausage for me to try.  I'm not a big fan of all the marinades and rubs on grilled meat so I just do them plain on the grill and enjoy them hot with in minutes of cooking:


These smell awesome while they are cooking:








Nice Presentation:

The Carnivore's Carnage:



DELICIOUS!!!!




Thanks Rob!!


7 comments:

  1. Pork Chops, its whats for breakfast ... !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man you can't beat wild pork chops. Folks don't know what they are missing with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmm...devouring destructive free-range pork.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They were VERY good.. I could have eaten a few more :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, look! He's smiling at you.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment if you like...