Monday, February 8, 2016

"God Bless America" Signs Fly In Midwestern Community After atheist Group Targets Post Office Banner


I do not understand the logic with these atheist groups. If they don't believe in God, then why do they care. I respect peoples first amendment right , but it should be a two-way street. I do not believe in the Easter bunny, but I am not offended by the public display of a bunny at Easter either. I am glad the community is fighting back. The sign had been up since September 11th, 2001. Click HERE for the entire story from FOX.


I can only imagine how "Gunnery Sgt. Hartman" would deal with these atheist folks. One of my favorite scenes from "Full Metal Jacket"




1 comment:

  1. I'd love to see 'Gunny' confront them in real life...snicker...

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment if you like...