Monday, August 10, 2015

♫♫ Reflection by Tool.... Great Song For The Evening Commute...♫♫














I have come curiously close to the end, down
Beneath my self-indulgent pitiful hole,
Defeated, I concede and
Move closer
I may find comfort here
I may find peace within the emptiness
How pitiful

It's calling me...

And in my darkest moment, fetal and weeping
The moon tells me a secret - my confidant
As full and bright as I am
This light is not my own and
A million light reflections pass over me

Its source is bright and endless
She resuscitates the hopeless
Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting

And as I pull my head out I am without one doubt
Don't wanna be down here soothing my narcissism.
I must crucify the ego before it's far too late
I pray the light lifts me out
Before I pine away.
So crucify the ego, before it's far too late
To leave behind this place so negative and blind and cynical,
And you will come to find that we are all one mind
Capable of all that's imagined and all conceivable.
Just let the light touch you
And let the words spill through
And let them pass right through
Bringing out our hope and reason ...
before we pine away.



3 comments:

  1. Kids rocking 46 and 2.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYKLvYGqaC0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks HZ.. I have seen and heard that before and IT IS AWESOME!

      Delete
  2. I never get tired of Tool. Maynard is a freak but he makes good music.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment if you like...