Monday, January 30, 2012

Curse You Boiler Doc... You Made Me Throw up my eggs......

Boilerdoc over at "pitssnipesgripes"   put up a post with a link to this:


Agent Provocateur saw sales jump by more than 12pc, helped by US First Lady Michelle Obama spending $50,000 (£31,794) in one shopping spree.

 

so after I cleaned up the throw up from my chin and my keyboard I found this google search interesting to say the least, look at the search terms and the first picture.

 BWAHAHAHHAHAHAH........

  Exclusive photo from the Lincoln bedroom........

5 comments:

  1. Going home sick now. That "bottom" picture will haunt me for years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your right that is "disturbing". So much for grabbing a bite before work, I might have to flush out my eyes with some liqid nitrogen tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eggs? Curse you, you made me throw up my alcohol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sent the "wookie in lingerie" search to everybody I know. That is some funny shit right there.

    And that 2nd picture, man, that's just nasty...

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment if you like...