Thursday, December 1, 2011

OMFGBBQ!* BACON BOMB EXPLOSION!!!!!

IT'S HERE!!!!


Back on November 25th "Odysseus" put up this "POST"


about  "The Original Bacon Explosion"  needless to say my mouth was watering like


Pavlov's dog thinking of the Meat Candy*.  I decided to be the blogging guinea pig that would


procure one of these fine specimen's of a carnivore's wet-dream and taste test it.

Needless to say IT JUST SHOWED UP!  Thanks FED-EX!






I need to defrost it and will post a follow up from the cardiac wing at 


"MASS GENERAL HOSPITAL"


ONCE I THAW THIS OUT
IT SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS!!!



*"Meat Candy"  courtesy of Odysseus :)

*OMFGBBQ

The is part of a combo-chain of phrases used to express increasing levels of excitement or emphasis.


3 comments:

  1. When you get out of the hospital you can always try this.

    http://continuationofpolitics.blogspot.com/2011/03/friday-bacon_18.html

    Bacon-lattice topped apple pie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man.....mt taste buds just got a boner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will keep you posted when I decide to imbibe in this delicacy :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment if you like...