It's been hot around these parts for the past few day. The heat wave should break tomorrow...
Moving on................
"Mrs. M." has decided to share some nice photos with the FFFF fan club.
Here is what I will title them..
1. Nice Addition To The Jacuzzi Tub.
2. Her Handbra Cups Runneth Over.
Stay safe out there and enjoy the weekend!

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.png)
.jpg)
.png)
.jpg)
.gif)
.png)
.jpg)
.gif)
.webp)
.png)
.jpg)
.gif)

Another wonderful way to end the week. Thank you, kind sir.
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteWow! Mr. M is a lucky man. We got a nice representation of good ol' Detroit Iron from back in the day when that meant something. There is NO substitute for cubic inches. That Riviera is gorgeous. The war birds are always nice see.
Thanks and have a great weekend
Nemo
Thanx 6, 54, 55, for pointing that out, hi Lynda, nice tush on 9, AD 10, nice forward lurch on 16, nice lungful on 17, great gams on 18, nice looking older lady on 26, AD 11, nice pillow on 29, hi Tallulah, nice invite on 51, nice Jones on 52, nice hub cap on 58, hi girls, hi Jeannie (squared), nice husband beater on 78, nice cups on 80 (like the color print better), nice pledge of allegiance on 84, que melones on 89, 90, nice milk cartons on 93, nice Rita Hayworth on 94, nice udders on 98, 102, AD 17, nice suspenders on 106, nice pigtails on AD 3, nice pillows on AD 5, AD 20, nice peek-a-boo on AD 6, nice Moshe Dayan on AD 7, AD 25, AD 26, nice spigot on AD 8, nice wool on AD 12, nice uplift on AD 12, nice dots on AD 13, nice hourglass on AD 14, nice pear on AD 15, nice fuzz on AD 19, nice classical on AD 23.
ReplyDelete33 If they only knew
ReplyDeleteIs she single Irish, because I’m single?
Very nice, thank you
ReplyDeleteps Taylor is smokin hot
ReplyDelete118 Dayum
ReplyDeleteActually around here warning shots are against the law, discharging a firearm in public or some crap, but shooting someone is ok.
ReplyDelete2 - It's not the heat, it's the humidity - yeah, OK.
ReplyDelete3 - We had the four door version of that back in the late 70's. Had a 383 and was black.
6 - Looks like a girl I knew a few years ago - like 24 of them. A bit more chest though.
7 - Possibly AI enhanced picture of Lynda. I approve.
13 - At our school, Dodgeball got renamed four times between my 7th and Senior years.
16 - DAMN!
21 - Sorry.....
22 - Sad but true.
29 - 31 Classic cheesecake of the finest kind.
33 - Big Bang, took and shook the world. Shook down the Rising Sun.
34 - Well, his friends just got warned.
38 - GT350 Fastback Mustang 305HP K Code 289 with the four speed. If only I could......
45 - Better option than the Klondik bar I'll be having later.
49 - That is the nicest nose art I've seen on the nose of a P-47!
51 - And with that, the night got a whole lot better.
53 - Nice, but I'm more of a hardtop / fastback guy.
54 - Probably the only reason I'd have a Square Body. Nice seat cover.
55 - Very nice, Mrs M. Thank you for gracing us with your beauty.
61 - He would be shaking his head at people's stupidity right now.
65 - I'm very much Team Mary Ann, but Ginger was always a worthy option.
70 - I was put on Earth to accomplish a certain number of things. I'm so far behind, I'll never die.
71 - Looks like Jeffery got caught peeking.
80 - I'll take both. Thank you.
89 - Just another "Farm Bunny". Shows her jugs more than actually farms.
92 - That looks dangerous. Just my kind.
93 - Wow! I knew the wet T-shirt was filled out nicely, but had no idea. Your husband is a lucky man.
96 - Dah-dum......
97 - Sometimes right at the register.
99 - Not Data Centers; Population Surveillance Collection Centers.
102 - The perfect size and shape.
107 - The robot would do what it is programed to do. My ex would do it for fun.
116 - I remember back in the day rummaging through the albums at Scotties.
118 - Shelby GT500 Cobra Jet Another lust worthy ride.
120 - The Boss' favorite coffee spot.
121 - Oh, yeah. That's the spot.
After Dark : Probably your best collection of hotties, yet.
Sooooo many absolutely delicious choices.
The Hot Mom of #1 is great, #2 is incredible, #12 is really nice, #13 is absolutely incredible, #17 looks like a lot of fun, #21 would rock your world, #24 looks about as comfy as a man could wish for, #25 is beautiful and pleasant looking, #26 is demur and well proportioned, #27 looks to have lust on her mind.
ALL incredible choices.
But if I had to choose, #22 would be it. Pretty, playful, shapely, and adventurous. She may lack some of the others' physical attributes, but her attitude makes her the obvious pick.
Bravo my friend. You really out did yourself this week.
Hope you have a great weekend, Boss.
Leigh
Whitehall, NY
#31. Jane Greer. Out of the Past....
ReplyDeleteToo many hundred and fuck you days down in Florida this year.
ReplyDeleteBring Fall the hell on.
f yeah ty
ReplyDeleteThis post is rich in cow girls / farm girls / outdoor girls. Really love that.
ReplyDeleteThanks Irish. Love that convertible GTO.
ReplyDeleteYes, thank you kind sir!!
ReplyDeleteGreat job! Love MRs M. More please -where can we find more of her- what is her @ ?
ReplyDeleteOutstanding work, Irish. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteMrs. M, Thank you both were lovely. So were the photos.
The second "After Dark" image - I think that I can smell it. And it smells good!!!
ReplyDelete