She was piping hot. I'm surprised they left her Star Trek performance though. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sSwO-lSRkKs&pp=ygUWeXZvbm5lIGNyYWlnIHN0YXIgdHJlaw%3D%3D
yeah. I and I bet old Kirk tried like hell to bang her ass later on too. after all this is what the casting couch is all about right? I wonder if he did her in or out of make up ? hell, maybe both ways ! not that I would blame him for trying !
Back in 67, when I was 3, I thought Yvonne Craig (as both Batgirl and Barbara Gordon) was the prettiest woman I'd ever seen. So far I've seen nothing to change that idea, only that now, at 62, I'd call her the hottest woman..
It’s Batgirl!!
ReplyDelete*sigh*
ReplyDeleteDamn I like perky.
ReplyDeleteAm reminded of the "Lift and separate" commercials...can't remember the brand.
ReplyDeleteplaytex
Deleteplaytex
DeleteMaidenform
DeleteShe was piping hot.
ReplyDeleteI'm surprised they left her Star Trek performance though.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sSwO-lSRkKs&pp=ygUWeXZvbm5lIGNyYWlnIHN0YXIgdHJlaw%3D%3D
yeah. I and I bet old Kirk tried like hell to bang her ass later on too. after all this is what the casting couch is all about right? I wonder if he did her in or out of make up ? hell, maybe both ways ! not that I would blame him for trying !
ReplyDeleteThat Gilligan seemed to get the gigs with all hot women. Saw the name and my gutter mind automatically goes to green women
ReplyDeleteMercy...
ReplyDeleteBack in 67, when I was 3, I thought Yvonne Craig (as both Batgirl and Barbara Gordon) was the prettiest woman I'd ever seen. So far I've seen nothing to change that idea, only that now, at 62, I'd call her the hottest woman..
ReplyDelete