Comments are moderated.
* Wait for it.......
The old 'step on the rake' gig.
Not your usual game of Whack Fuck, but just as funny
Oh MAN! I am a master at Whack Fuck, but I did not know it had a name until now. Thank you.An even better game for me is Ouch God DAMN It!"The last time I played golf, the only two good balls I hit was when I stepped on a rake." I don't recall where I heard that but credit is due.-
If it wasn't Rodney Dangerfield, it should have been.
That was Cletus T. Judd, in 'It's a Great Day to Be a Guy'. Fun song, hilarious video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1pSkUanU10
chuckling, maybe clean up your yard, shit for brains, and this won't be a concern.
Rakes and hoes are leaned up ground side away or egde down. I swear it is like most people never watched cartoons
Wonder if the rake teeth got a tire also. Expensive to replace.
Leave us a comment if you like...
The old 'step on the rake' gig.
ReplyDeleteNot your usual game of Whack Fuck, but just as funny
ReplyDeleteOh MAN! I am a master at Whack Fuck, but I did not know it had a name until now. Thank you.
DeleteAn even better game for me is Ouch God DAMN It!
"The last time I played golf, the only two good balls I hit was when I stepped on a rake." I don't recall where I heard that but credit is due.
-
If it wasn't Rodney Dangerfield, it should have been.
DeleteThat was Cletus T. Judd, in 'It's a Great Day to Be a Guy'. Fun song, hilarious video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1pSkUanU10
Deletechuckling, maybe clean up your yard, shit for brains, and this won't be a concern.
ReplyDeleteRakes and hoes are leaned up ground side away or egde down. I swear it is like most people never watched cartoons
ReplyDeleteWonder if the rake teeth got a tire also. Expensive to replace.
ReplyDelete