Searching for a missing person in field(I believe a child) and you go shooting a donkey,bad enuff but no backdrop,say missing person out in the pasture at the far end.....,WTF?!
This bozo not fired and perhaps charged as he lied about incident can the whole dept. and start over......,hmmmmm.....actually,screw starting over.
Donkeys are extremely territorial, that said, shooting a pet is akin to beating up the village idiot- thou whilst forever be know as 'That Guy That Just Had To Show His Ass'.
W.T.F.
ReplyDeleteAn animal in a pasture, OMG, better shoot it!
Wish that donkey would have stomped and kicked the shit out of all of them
ReplyDeleteIf you're this damn scared of a donkey, find another job...... too trigger happy. And yes, I've been there, DIDN'T do that.....
ReplyDeleteEvery time you get to thinking you want to support the cops, they do something that makes you want to support them ... up the steps to a gallows.
ReplyDeleteYes, this. I try and try, but just like the juice, they do it to themselves!!!
DeleteDEI hire
ReplyDeleteSearching for a missing person in field(I believe a child) and you go shooting a donkey,bad enuff but no backdrop,say missing person out in the pasture at the far end.....,WTF?!
ReplyDeleteThis bozo not fired and perhaps charged as he lied about incident can the whole dept. and start over......,hmmmmm.....actually,screw starting over.
I hope this earns the trooper a memorable nickname
ReplyDeleteShot splash looks like a he hit the ground by it. Shoot at most things in the ground between you and it and they turn tail
ReplyDeleteI refuse to watch a poor, innocent donkey murdered, but I will definitely watch the Killer Muslim, scumbag Hasan take 6-7.62 FMJs to the chest.
ReplyDeleteDonkeys are extremely territorial, that said, shooting a pet is akin to beating up the village idiot- thou whilst forever be know as 'That Guy That Just Had To Show His Ass'.
ReplyDelete