Comments are moderated.
It was kind of like this, but not really. 😂
it's "bearly" possible. (Curly, 3 Stooges)
Revenant
https://youtu.be/AgdsZJTf9dw?si=tMo3YwfgZ4-nzVTH
Algernon met a bear in the woods. The bear was bulgy, the bulge was Alge.
And how was Boo-boo?
I call bullshit. I think the bear ate you and someone else (JiA?) posted this. ;-)
Don't you mean bearshit?-lg
Hahaha! Yep!
At least you had your gladius with you! :)
Pays to take a change of undies with you, yes?
I was going to say something snide or snarky, but I couldn't bear it.
Yeah you aren't Clint Walker. Age test
Leave us a comment if you like...
it's "bearly" possible. (Curly, 3 Stooges)
ReplyDeleteRevenant
ReplyDeletehttps://youtu.be/AgdsZJTf9dw?si=tMo3YwfgZ4-nzVTH
ReplyDeleteAlgernon met a bear in the woods. The bear was bulgy, the bulge was Alge.
ReplyDeleteAnd how was Boo-boo?
ReplyDeleteI call bullshit. I think the bear ate you and someone else (JiA?) posted this. ;-)
ReplyDeleteDon't you mean bearshit?
Delete-lg
Hahaha! Yep!
DeleteAt least you had your gladius with you! :)
ReplyDeletePays to take a change of undies with you, yes?
ReplyDeleteI was going to say something snide or snarky, but I couldn't bear it.
ReplyDeleteYeah you aren't Clint Walker. Age test
ReplyDelete