"Functional Period Panty For Transgender And Gender Non-Conforming People": Auburn Professor boasts "research" on university website
I awoke to this perplexing headline blaring at me from one of my sources for happenings in Alabama state news this morning. I read further. This wasn't a historical research project pertaining to undergarments from some particular period in history. This article was about an Auburn professor, Jia Wu, designing and marketing an article of clothing for the severely confused who have need to simulate the bleeding portion of a woman's menstrual cycle. Besides the obvious human aspect of abnormal behavior, there is the fact that this young lady is a graduate of the University of Beijing. She is here and teaching others. How does a graduate from a Chinese university end up teaching at universities in the United States? How did she receive funding for such a project? Was it taxpayer funded? The article begs more questions than answers. I do not know her the status of her citizenship, but regardless, Jia Wu is spreading a counter-culture ideology and using Auburn University's name to do it. The words of Mr. Lee, my 8th grade Social Studies teacher who was a patriot and veteran of the Cold War stationed in Germany at it's height in those days and who railed against the communist almost daily, came to my mind. Mr. Lee would say of Brezhnev and Mao, "there plan is to destroy us from within". I fail to see the "good" of Wu's work. I expect there will be ramifications from this "news". Auburn is considered to be one of the more "conservative" universities in the country and this is not the norm for the Auburn graduates I have met/known. I do not believe this will sit well with the majority of the alumni either. Read the article from 1819 News here. Jia Wu's piece where she is touting her "work" can be seen here.
Wow Irish. That's depressing. The continuation of the dumbing down of America.
ReplyDeleteCan you deport her for wasting tax dollars on this trash?
ReplyDeleteI'm sure our retarded PM carney will gladly import her to Canada and give her tons of money.
Exile1981
Jeffery, wasn't it Khrushchev who said they would defeat the west without firing a shot? And before him, Stalin said "Education is a weapon the effect of which is determined by the hands which wield it, by who is to be struck down"
ReplyDeleteYou cannot say they did not warn us.
After me and my wife had to tutor our 2 sons through HS in the late 90s into early 2000s, we gave them the choice of college or Trade School when each graduated HS. They both chose a different TS and was finished in 2 years. In 5 years they each made well over 6 figures with no debt. and were in different careers.
ReplyDeleteGood for them and good for ya'll.
DeleteI would have expected the crimson tide to be at the forefront of this research, not Auburn.
ReplyDeleteI’ll see myself out.
Another highly educated left wing whacko researching adjuncts to the woke agenda. Lord help us.
ReplyDeleteNemo
I live in Auburn, close enough to hear the games from my back porch. This is disturbing but the school has been going left the last 10 years. The amount of touchy feelly crap that is now supported by the official admin is amazing.
ReplyDeleteI could ALMOST see doing that if one had the correct mindset from the beginning, i.e., poking fun at the LibTard LGBT(etc), and getting rich by applying the saying of "separating a fool from his money".
ReplyDeleteBut this college teacher (won't call her a "professor"), from Chyna, teaching/selling this as a "truth". Hell to the nah. Three strikes. Deport her. Now.
BRING UP THE TREBUCHET!
Toxic Deplorable B Woodman
Hello Anon, borrow this: "I am not anti-woke, I am anti-sleep."
DeleteMaybe we should implement something similar to a form 4473 for people buying this sort of stuff.
DeleteBorrow this: "I am not anti-woke, I am anti-sleep"
ReplyDeleteTo this person the project was a money making machine off people who clearly need mental health care, it's almost as bad as the underwear for women that states you don't need a tampon and or pad, the under ware is enough. Now that is an embarrassing situation when the product fails.
ReplyDeleteSomebody gonna make bank
ReplyDeleteHope she makes someone’s list in that area
DeleteWell that is the sickest shit I've seen in a long time. Only my history as a carpenter allowed me to eat while reading... Now comes the oneupmanship you so desperately seek: Simply add a bleeding vibrating butt plug to complete the package!
ReplyDeleteOne jack hammer in front, one in back shaking the gutty wutties right the f out! {apologies in advance) Kent Mi.