Friday, September 25, 2026

Friday Femme Fatale Farrago Superfluity.....

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 














































































 

 











































 


 


 

 

Stay safe out there and enjoy the weekend! 

8 comments:

  1. Nice run of large breasted MILF's. #64 Tits! Tits rule. Big tits rule morer.
    I know. I'm crass. I've outlived the actuarial tables. I earned crass. ;-))

    Thanks and have a great weekend. - Nemo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is crass a synonym for “normal?”

      Delete
    2. Forgot to mention the Ice Cream Cone gif, the memory's gettin' a little dodgy.

      That's almost enough to stop an old man's heart.


      Nemo

      Delete
  2. I love biscuits with sausage gravy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. if I had the time and cash, I would buy a truck like 8 or 38, picture 50 looks innocent enough to be dangerous, picture 12 in the after dark is deadly. Thanks, Irish, have a safe weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Raquel, nice elastic on 7, nice entice on 9, 27, nice offer on 12, nice looking older lady on 18, 19, 30, 33, 34, 35, 36, 49, hi Mary Catherine, hi Saavik, nice peekaboo on 41, nice wakeup on 42, nice pool toy on 50, 51, 52, 62, nice rough night at the office on 54, nice throw pillows on 64, 90 right, 106, AD 7, nice easy access on 71, 96, 101, nice flag on 76, nice flars on 85, nice wet nurse on 87, AD 21, nice catch me if you can on 89, que melones on 96, 97, glorious tush (and nice udders) on AD 2, nice bush on AD 3, AD 22, nice udders on AD 9, AD 12, nice spigots on AD 10, nice wife on AD 11, glorious udders on AD 14, nice tush on AD 4, AD 5, AD 15, AD 16, nice roll in the hay on AD 18, AD 24, nice pear on AD 26.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man-where do you find this high quality stuff? And I’m taking about the quality that is 7, 18, (nods in respect to Kirstie Alley RIP), 52, 54, 98 & 101?!? Great job as always!

    ReplyDelete

  6. Nice Fords, I would take any of the trucks over the Mustangs though

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment if you like...