Comments are moderated.
This was brought to my attention by Leigh.
I just tried commenting over at Boilerdoc's place and , no go.
So , enjoy the show, save your comments and we shall move on with the entertainment....
ETA: so far it only seems that Nemo can comment
When did that start? I was at BD's place this AM, late, didn't have any trouble.Nemo
I was just at BD's place looking at the PreGame presentation. I commented. It worked. Just to make sure, I came here, went back and checked to see if my comment had posted. It did. Nemo
Leave us a comment if you like...
When did that start? I was at BD's place this AM, late, didn't have any trouble.
ReplyDeleteNemo
I was just at BD's place looking at the PreGame presentation. I commented. It worked. Just to make sure, I came here, went back and checked to see if my comment had posted. It did.
ReplyDeleteNemo