A few people have commented or emailed noting that the side bar list of
Blogs has not been updated to the most recent post at said site.
I just tried changing some of the settings to see if that would make a difference.
Didn't seem to work.
Has anyone else on blogger had this issue?
Right now, I don't have the time to research so I guess it will remain elusive.
Thanks to all who brought this up.
Irish.
This is happening at Kenny's site, Knuckledraggin also.
ReplyDeleteSame here. The DMF sidebar has not updated since yesterday. Windows updated a few days ago. Blogger never tells you when they do.
ReplyDeleteYes. Kenny Lane's sidebar does the same thing. Seems like Blogger does NOT update search engines all that regularly. Doesn't seem to be a pattern to it. --nines
ReplyDeleteOn occasion I've had to reload due to no updates.
ReplyDeleteMine stopped updating. I'm guessing one of the updates caused the problem. I'm guessing Blogger is aware of the problem, but needs to ensure their efforts to correct don't make things worse.
ReplyDeleteSame
DeleteBlogger has really turned into a shit show lately.
ReplyDeleteThat's been going on for at least a week, on every Blogspot blog that has that type of sidebar. New posts sometimes take as much as two or three days to show up there. It seems to be a system-wide issue, so adjusting settings on one blog probably won't do anything. After the recent problems with comments and then picture uploading, Blogspot seems to just be getting glitchy lately.
ReplyDeleteI think it has been going on for several weeks, intermittently. Then it got to where they stick longer without updating.
ReplyDeleteI've always said that Blogger is run by two students in Bangalore, so it's not like it's professional software.
ya'll think that mebbe it's sum kinda hint ?
ReplyDeleteRSS seems to be breaking down all over the place. The Gun Blog Black List has been fighting against it for months, there is not much to be done. It will catch up eventually, or that is the behavior I've seen in my RSS-based newsreader
ReplyDelete