Sunday, August 16, 2026

Memes and Things


























































































































































































...............a day early









 

10 comments:

  1. Three of Miss Barbara? Did I miss any? It is wonderful! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna know... what did no. 5 do? Something hideous, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Animal abuse. https://www.cullmantribune.com/2026/07/24/cullman-county-woman-facing-animal-cruelty-charge-after-dog-found-starved-to-death/

      Delete
    2. I'll say this, the photo grabbed me harder than the headline. Even when I drank, there wasn't enough alcohol for that.

      Delete
    3. A lot of red flags in that photo. Probably a couple of flares and a warning siren, too.
      -lg

      Delete
  3. What a way to start my week! Both a 1969 and a 1970 Mustang ! Thanks 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  4. McConnell, Elvis,Jackson, Wayne. Total fake. Mike's not wearing a glove...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That one made me think of Rush Limbaugh's quote, "Politics is show business for ugly people."

      Delete
  5. With Tod "Pedo Protector" Blanche at DOJ chances of getting those bullets implanted in the heads of pedophiles are CERO.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment if you like...