Friday, August 14, 2026

Friday Femme Fatale Farrago...

 

 

 


 

 


 

 

 

 


















































































































 




 


Stay safe out there and enjoy the weekend!!

14 comments:

  1. MILFs with those BIG American breasts and food and cars from the heyday of cubic inches for which there is ... no ... substitute. Have a great weekend.

    Nemo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the Pubic hair in the " After Dark " section. Keep it up !

      Delete
  2. Nice breeze on 3, nice looking older lady on 10, 12, 42, 77, 90, 91, 92, nice globes on 20, AD 17, nice Wild Irish Rose on 22, nice everything on 31, nice stretch on 32, partial to a couple of 45s myself, nice fuschia on 47, hi Raquel, nice anticipation on 53, nice flotation devices on 57, 58, hi Ava, nice aftershock on 71, nice tush on 80, 107, AD, 18, hi Josh, nice opening on 104, nice veil on 109, nice salty udders on 113, nice hangover on 117, que melones on AD 3, nice fuzz on AD 4, AD 15, AD 21, nice sundial on AD 19, nice spigot on AD 20, nice upstanding on AD 23, nice wahini on AD 27.

    PS It's strait jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stingray, I have one and it is dead. Harmonic balancer bolt broke off. I tried tap and Heli coil but it did not work. Put down a $3500 deposit with a mechanic to change the crank (400 crank to make the 350 a 383) and change the rear from a 4:11 to a 3:55. At 18 months he had moved it from one side of his parking lot to the other. I picked it up 3 weeks ago do to him not working on it. He used my new battery and Holly DP on another project so another $800 down the hole.

    I am looking for an engine rebuilder as I plan on pulling the transmission and engine in the next few weeks. Did I mention it only has 47K on the odometer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd go after him for theft, Tsquared. If I didn't get any satisfaction, I'm afraid he would have a welding accident that burnt his shop down. Purely hypothetical, of course.

      Too bad you don't live by me. I could do a lot with $3500. My machinist is a good one.

      Leigh
      Whitehall, NY

      Delete
  4. Great GTOs and babes. Thanks mate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1 - That just makes my head hurt.
    3 - I like that. A lot!
    4 - I wonder how many sprained ankles and falls were caused by those slick rocks?
    5 - Hacked up Gen I Bronco. I could bring it back.
    6 - No street lights where I lived. We came home at dark.
    8 - That would be a killer breakfast for tomorrow.
    12 - Love a Hot Mom.
    14 - How to ruin a Dent Side - Lift kit, plastic fender flairs, and a Dodge engine. Sadness.....
    15 - I know where Doc is going to stop for a while.
    23 - Mostly original 79 Crew Cab in great shape. Be easy to make her stock again.
    24 - Funny thing is how indignant they get when you suggest videoing and tracking them.
    25 - Twice baked potatoes are soooooooo good.
    30 - Only when you are late with their money.
    32 - Oooo! Oooooo! Mister Kotter!
    33 - Fastback Torino GT I don't see any 390 badges, but it probably is.
    40 - I just don't get giant ass tires that limit your suspension. Nice 73 Highboy, otherwise.
    52 - 80's Rack Stereo systems are going for big money, right now - depending on the brand.
    53 - Sun dresses. The only thing I'll miss about the summer's heat.
    57 - A man's shirt on a woman is like a conqueror's flag on an enemy's castle. Hard fought and won.
    59 - A sunken speed boat on what was the bottom of Lake Mead.
    63 - All I need is salt. The sauces can bugger off.
    64 - That would be called evidence today.
    67 - Classic beauty.
    73 - Well that was an easy choice.
    76 - Watch Dick Proenneke's : Alone in the Wilderness sometime. What an absolute Frontiersman.
    https://dickproenneke.com/DickProenneke.html
    77 - Classy Hot Mom.
    78 - No matter how many times I see this 77, it feels like 1980 all over again.
    80 - I never see anything that nice in all the years of trout fishing.
    81 - Javelin AMC's 390 powered hot rod.
    82 - I don't know what to make of her expression, but I like it.
    83 - Time to run down a Charger.
    84 - Grand Torino Cobra Jet in the classic 70's style. Perfect.
    86 - With a smile like that, somebody is going to have an awesome night.
    94 - What a great view.
    96 - 75 F250 with the Ranger package, possible a Camper Special as well?
    97 - Never get that at McDonalds.
    99 - Pepperoni Pizza tacos with jalapenos? Sounds tasty with a side of acid reflux.
    100 - Classic Split Window 'Vette.
    101 - As much as I love ALL Mustangs, the 70 BOSS is the pinnacle of the line. Shelby's included.
    102 - Pantera ! Used to see one every summer when I was a kid. Exotic embodied for rural Up-State NY.
    104 - The only way I'd want an office job, would be an assistant like her.
    105 - SCAR -L would be my guess. Mag doesn't look big enough to be for the H's .308 .
    106 - 68 Fastback with a proper set of Torque Thrust D's.
    112 - Probably the worst color The Judge ever came in.
    114 - While very cool, I bet the swaying of the trees would twist that apart in no time.
    115 - Nothing more refreshing than a nice breeze in the summer time.
    117 - I know what would make it better.

    After Dark
    1 - Wow. What a shape.
    9 - I knew a girl that looked just like her. Body included.
    10 - I may not know art, but I know what I like. That long legged brunette is it.
    11 - Visions from my younger days.
    13 - Safety First - Deploy Funbags!
    14 - Sadly, I can't afford either one of them.
    15 - Damn! My pick of the night
    20 - Man I love pokies!
    21 - Looks comfy.
    22 - Choose what you say carefully. That first comment made her reconsider.
    24 - Looks like fun.

    Another outstanding effort Boss.
    I don't know how you keep knocking it out of the park EVERY week.
    I really do appreciate your efforts.

    Have a great weekend, Bud.

    Leigh
    Whitehall, NY

    ReplyDelete
  7. #17. Is that Brad Pitt the piece of shit? Fuck that court jester.
    #105 is a SCAR Heavy with a 20 round magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It must be Friday! Another great collection, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. #33...... First thing I''m gonna do when I invent a time machine is organize some car buying excursions.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Irish for the dedication to keep our interests entertained! Love the cars and especially the babes. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

    I saw a YouTube vid about the Bullit mustang. Some guy found the stunt car in a Mexican junkyard…complete with upgraded frame, shocks and holes cut in the rear seat for mounting cameras...sadly , no motor.
    Under a crappy paint job it still had the original green paint.
    Could be true or BS but it was entertaining!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another great collection of women, booze, eats, cars, and guns. What every red blooded male wants.

    ReplyDelete
  12. All in all a fantastic installment. I do love the beautiful old trucks but just wondering why they are almost always long beds. I love the shorts better. Thanks for what you do

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment if you like...