Thursday, July 23, 2026

Trying to beat the heat



I took these pictures this past week on three different trips. The falls in the videos below are in the same slough and about 75 yards apart. The day was hot, but tolerable with the water and shade. The sound of the two falls was therapeutic. The "sunset photo" was obscured by a mushroom shaped cloud after an almost completely blue sky day. The photo of that lighted cloud is from a lightning storm that popped up just before we reached home. I did manage to get the sun setting in the last photo. 
Jeffery in Alabama



























 

10 comments:

  1. “ sunset phot" was obscured by a mushroom shaped cloud”

    That was Iran, you must have used a long telephoto

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always helps to be on the water.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, Irish!

    Tom762

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jeffrey in Alabama shared these

      Delete
    2. Sorry Jeffrey! I noticed it was you after I made the comment. My bad.

      Thanks again!

      Tom762

      Delete
  4. Therapeutic just looking at these.
    Thanks for sharing.
    -lg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing. - Nemo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the stunning Sunset......it resets the soul.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice pics….soothing for the soul. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful location. Enjoy your vacaation, Irish.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment if you like...