Nice display of Detroit iron in the first third, red heads, you must have been hungry researching pics this week with all of the deserts and Sophie. The last pics in the rabbit hole is delicious, not that the rest aren't also very nice. Thanks and have a great weekend.
#81: carbureator looks like a Carter AFB (sometimes known as "Awfully Fucking Big") that will fit on a small block chebbie. Just be careful the float is set just right and there are no vacuum leaks.
#113 has somebody that has the same rear view when she is in a yoga bodysuit that works out at my gym. She is the Stairmaster queen as she alternates between a half hour and three quarter hour workout. She does a Glute workout with abbs and a leg workout she does once a week. As far as I can tell she hits the stairmaster 6 days a week but works her legs and ass two of those days. I have adjusted my show time at the gym 20 minutes earlier so I can watch her on the stairmaster while I am on a recumbent bike. I am slowly going in earlier and increasing my bike workout. The wife does not understand my current workout motivation. I am 65 and she is mid 30's. Fantasy land.
Nice '68 Cougar...and the other cougars were quite nice too. Great set as always.
ReplyDeleteNice display of Detroit iron in the first third, red heads, you must have been hungry researching pics this week with all of the deserts and Sophie. The last pics in the rabbit hole is delicious, not that the rest aren't also very nice. Thanks and have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteNemo
Outstanding selection!
ReplyDeleteGreat cars and babes. Thanks Irish.
ReplyDeleteThank you.
ReplyDeleteBear in Indy
#81: carbureator looks like a Carter AFB (sometimes known as "Awfully Fucking Big") that will fit on a small block chebbie. Just be careful the float is set just right and there are no vacuum leaks.
ReplyDeleteGiggity to the MAX!
ReplyDeleteSplendiferously wonderful!!
ReplyDeleteWonder what class of ships had the 4-below, 2-above gun turrets. Never seen that before.
ReplyDeleteHMS Duke of York, a King George V class of British battleship.
DeleteWould be willing to train those archery persons in the fine art of harvesting meat!!!
ReplyDelete21 yep, pretty sure I’ve drank at least that much unless that’s Pappy. I miss a great Bourbon
ReplyDelete24 Ha, that’s the heehaw test, she would not have made the show.
ReplyDeleteThey ruined a classic boat tailed Buick
ReplyDelete#113 has somebody that has the same rear view when she is in a yoga bodysuit that works out at my gym. She is the Stairmaster queen as she alternates between a half hour and three quarter hour workout. She does a Glute workout with abbs and a leg workout she does once a week. As far as I can tell she hits the stairmaster 6 days a week but works her legs and ass two of those days. I have adjusted my show time at the gym 20 minutes earlier so I can watch her on the stairmaster while I am on a recumbent bike. I am slowly going in earlier and increasing my bike workout. The wife does not understand my current workout motivation. I am 65 and she is mid 30's. Fantasy land.
ReplyDeleteI'll take Jennifer Jason Leigh for $200, Alex.
ReplyDelete