Friday, July 31, 2026

FFFF Was flagged

 


After 10 minutes.    I requested review. 

20 comments:

  1. Sorry Sacks of Shiite...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's bull crap. I saw it earlier and nothing out of line. Wish I could see it again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fooled them.
    I still found a way into After Dark for tonight.
    I just changed the date in the header.

    Kind of partial to the darlin' on the cow hide rug.

    Leigh
    Whitehall, NY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Asshole fagget socialist pukes. Come and get me turds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What the f#@k is Mrs. Kravitz's problem?
    -lg

    ReplyDelete
  6. The time for the Third Box is rapidly approaching. Fucking Communist Pisslamists.

    ReplyDelete
  7. " ...I requested review. "

    So, then I'll check back in later...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't hold your breath. I've never had a "review" get released from bluenose jail.

      Delete
  8. Probably the old hags you include. Weird

    ReplyDelete
  9. "The creative act requires not only freedom but also this assumption of freedom. If the creative artist worries if he will still be free tomorrow, then he will not be free today. If he is afraid of the consequences of his choice of subject or of his manner of treatment of it, then his choices will not be determined by his talent, but by fear. If we are not confident of our freedom, then we are not free." - https://www.newyorker.com/books/page-turner/on-censorship

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bill Murray Scrooge voice:
    "Do you see a nipple?"
    "Uh, nope."
    "See, no nipple, and these guys are really looking. "

    ReplyDelete
  11. About time! If hair aint standin, you aint doin it right.
    Mc

    ReplyDelete
  12. I forgot it was Friday, so missed the disappointment. - Nemo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thankfully I was able to get one once the noticed the error of their judgement

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment if you like...