Here's a shot of the road leading from Plum Island.
The before image is one I grabbed from google street view. The after one was from a Facebook picture that got texted to me.
These views are taken from the intersection of this map near the Plum Island Grille looking up the road that crossed the marsh area heading upper left.
With the huge storm surge and the full moon there has been major flooding on the coast line.
Whether he said that or not is up to debate BUT, the buyers of this house fit that description...
Click on the house image to see why ^^^^
My reaction when I read that....
I figure a lot of "lawmakers" will be wearing those in the near future for one reason or another if they show up for work at all.
Two Colorado lawmakers admit they have been wearing bulletproof vests to work in the state capitol. The two say they fear retaliation in the wake of a sexual harassment scandal. In the photo below, Steve Lebsock can be seen weeping as he reminds colleagues he is a Marine (doesn't sound like any Marines I know).
The Dalton Georgia school shooting this week raises questions in the media about "arming teachers " after John Randall Davidson barricaded himself in a classroom and fired a handgun. In reality this incident has absolutely nothing to do with arming sober, willing, trained, and competent teachers. What this shooting by teacher in a classroom should actually be doing is making more people aware that this country has a serious problem when it comes to prescription medications (especially with anti-depressants) and that we have a problem with mentally defective people (whatever the causes social, medical, or natural). Even though Mr. Davidson had been voted "teacher of the year", was well liked by students and faculty, and was the announcer at local school sporting events, he has serious issues and is an example of how a seemingly "normal" person can snap. The MEDIA is not telling the whole truth. Once again it is not a firearm issue, but a mental health and/or a medication issue. Mr. Davidson has had these issues for some time now. Davidson turned himself into police in 2016 telling them he wanted to confess "to having someone killed". Allegedly, this teacher had an episode at school as recent as January of 2017. According to records he has been treated for depression and has been taking several different medication for years. Why would someone with his problems be allowed in a school? He sure as hell didn't need to be "teaching" kids. Here are two links to a couple of stories regarding Mr. Davidson's shennigans. I'm sure there are plenty of other stories too. Also, I wonder if he was a registered demokrat. There is a pattern with these types of shooters and Mr. Davidson is a perfect match.
(1) Isn't it weird that in America, our flag and our culture offend so many people, but our benefits don't?
(2) How can the federal government ask U.S. citizens to pay back student loans - when illegal aliens are receiving a free education?
(3) Only in America are legal citizens labeled "racists" and "Nazis", but illegal aliens are called "Dreamers".
(4) Liberals say, "If confiscating all guns saves just one life, it's worth it." Well, then, if deporting all illegals saves just one life, wouldn't that be worth it?
(5) I can't quite figure out how you can proudly wave the flag of another country, - but consider it punishment to be sent back there.
(6) The Constitution: It doesn't need to be rewritten, - it needs to be reread.
(7) William F. Buckley said: "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other points of view, and are then shocked and offended when they discover there are other points of view."
(8) Joseph Sobran said: "Need" now means wanting someone else's money. "Greed" means wanting to keep your own. "Compassion" is when a politician
arranges the transfer.
h/t to reader Mark C