Sunday, July 22, 2018

Cool and Rainy Sunday, A Cup Of Coffee, and Webpage for Floyd Fans.....




  There's a light rain falling with more to come during the day.

 The temps are nice and in the 60s.

Coffee is brewed and I'm scrolling through my bookmarks on the PC.














 
 I found this link a while ago and I may have posted it sometime in the past.

  So, "IF" you are a fan of Pink Floyd's The Wall. Here is a a link to a site that does a complete 

analysis what many describe the album as:

 "One of the most intriguing and imaginative albums in the history of rock music"


LINK HERE to The Wall Analysis<<



Here is a link to youtube for the complete "The Wall Studio Version" <<<

if you want to play it in the background.


1 comment:

  1. I had to write a paper in a college creative writing class once and used that album for the subject. Got a B+ on it from the teacher who had never heard of it .

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment if you like...