Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Quick Discipline Him!!..... Muslims Might Get Their Feeling Hurt

    
Don't say or post anything that might wad someone's panties.....



MEDFORD, Mass. (WHDH) -
A Medford Police officer is facing discipline after he posted a controversial image online.
Officer Jason Montalbano, an 18-year-old veteran of the department, posted a graphic image of a nuclear explosion along with a message some might believe is insulting to Muslims.

“When I first saw the post on another site, I took it as targeting ISIS. My intention in posting it on my private Facebook page was to support an aggressive military action against the ISIS terrorist threat,” Montalbano said during a news conference.

Montalbano said, "I understand that the reference to Islam was inappropriately overbroad and offensive to Muslims and non-Muslims alike.”




 More HERE

3 comments:

  1. Private facebook page.... that means one of his "friends" squealed.

    Exile1981

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should say 1/10th of 1%

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never, and I mean never trust anyone who will not drink a beer!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment if you like...