Thursday, March 17, 2016

Hey Irish, How Did YOU Get YOUR "White Privaledge"??


"White Privaledge" seems to be the words du jour lately.
 
If, by "White Privaledge", they mean the lifestyle and place in life I have gotten to?

I guess these all helped:

Paper route.
Lawn Mowing.
Leaf Raking.
Shovel, Snow blowing.
Dishwasher at Breakfast Joint.
Hotel Maintenance.
Food Court Employee.
Small Engine Repair.
HVAC And Sheetmetal Worker
Machine Shop Manager
Machine Shop Owner
Operations Manager At Machine Shop
General Manager At Machine Shop.
Machine Shop Owner , Part II

Entrepreneurial Spirit.

Was I lucky to go to college? Sure, but my parents sacrificed.

Hands on trades learned along the way. 

Mechanical Assembly/ Auto repair.
Electrical.
Plumbing. 
Carpentry.


Not by stealing it from someone else...........

 Which brings us to this story below and this outrageous comment:
  
 “You have to look at it from every child’s point of view that was raised in the hood,” said Harris. “You have to understand… how he gonna get his money to have clothes to go to school? You have to look at it from his point-of-view.”

If you haven't seen this story, here it is >>> LINK


CBSMiami link sent in by FIREHAND


and, according to  >>THIS STORY<<  I'm supposed to kill myself. 







 


1 comment:

  1. This is how far we have fallen. We get the "I don't make as much money as you", or "me be wishin ize coo feel up my gas tank." Then they see what I do, and you get "no way Iza be dooin dat." We work to take care of our families, and have a quality of life worth taking pride in, and their dignity has been robbed from them by the government. So they rob the wrong people, and natural selection takes place. God bless the shooter. God help the victim class. Time to shut off the benefits, and turn on the red dot.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment if you like...