Friday, October 2, 2015

A HERO IS PROACTIVE IN ANOTHER "GUN-FREE ZONE" SHOOTING

        Army Veteran, Chris Mintz Shot At Least Five Times by Oregon Shooter Trying to Save Others

I am not a very brave person and I sure do not wish to get shot, but when dealing with robbers, radical jihadist and/or insane people in these types of situations, I have made my mind up to fight to the bitter end. I had rather die fighting than to be shot hiding in a broom closet!                                                                                                                                                                              RESIST BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY!


5 comments:

  1. Brave guy.

    I'd buy him a beer or three.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. They've got a gofundme account set up for him, last I checked, it was $412,000 in ten hours. I was laid off a month ago, but I damn sure came up with $10 for him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure it's appreciated by him. Good luck in your job search Anon.

      Delete
  3. I think most real Americans would chip in a few bucks or for sure buy him a beer or three! LOL. I doubt we will ever know the truth about the shooter, but I get the impression .gov is trying to cover up a mussloid convert or maybe an isis (intentionally not capitalized) recruit. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lets raise some money for a real hero

    Chris Mintz, the hero with massive testicles, that charged the UCC shooter to help save others is doing fine after having surgery to remove 7 bullets.

    http://goodstuffsworld.blogspot.com/2015/10/forget-zero-praise-hero.html

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment if you like...