Wednesday, November 21, 2012

BACON EXPLOSION!! The Carnage....

Well the cooking went okay, although I was distracted from the grill and the bottom got a little charred.

 I decided to slice it into sections and grill them like steaks instead. Overall I would give it a 3.5 out of 5 ( it is bacon and sausage mind you). The sausage and BBQ sauce over powers any bacon flavor. 

It has a good amount of sodium as well.

 If you do try one I would recommend reheating in an over vs. the grill. I don't think you will scorch the bottom. 

Although it's good, I think I would prefer just a nice pile of thick cut low sodium bacon instead of this.



 

7 comments:

  1. Phyllis (N/W Jersey)November 21, 2012 at 1:04 PM

    It's a really big no-no for most of us, but it does look good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've made the Bacon Explosion once on a smoker bbq, it was awesome! Bacon, Bacon, Sausage, and more Bacon. Then you smoke it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great thanksgiving Irish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hell, I eat one BLT and I have to hook up my jumper cables to my testicles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't eat the whole thing. It was 2 lbs!

      Delete
    2. But I bet you tried.......
      Have a great Thanksgiving my friend.....;-)

      Delete

Leave us a comment if you like...