Sunday, June 24, 2012

BLOND FEMALE PILOT

This is the story of a blonde flying in a two-seater airplane with just the pilot.
 He has a heart attack and dies.
 She, frantic, calls out a May Day. "May Day! May Day! Help me! Help me! 
My pilot had a heart attack and is dead. AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FLY. HELP ME! PLEASE HELP ME!"

 She hears a voice over the radio saying, "This is Air Traffic Control and I have you loud and clear. I will talk you through this and GET YOU BACK ON THE GROUND. I'VE HAD A LOT OF EXPERIENCE WITH THIS KIND OF PROBLEM. JUST TAKE A DEEP BREATH. EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE! NOW GIVE ME YOUR HEIGHT AND POSITION." 

She says, "I'M 5'4" AND I AM A DEMOCRAT." 

"O.K." says the voice on the radio...."REPEAT AFTER ME: OUR FATHER, WHO ART IN HEAVEN. . . .."





  From reader Phyllis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment if you like...