Saturday, March 3, 2012

Bloggers are awesome....

 One of my friends sent me an email the other day with a link to a great Obama parody video


over at "PolicalClownParade".  I thought it was funny and wanted to share with my readers with


a link back to their site. 

 Well this morning I got an email and a thank you for the traffic in the form of a


a nice note and an edited banner ( that you see above) for my Blog.




I have sent a personal thank you and would also like to say "Thanks! Again"


I appreciate it.




All the bloggers I have crossed paths with are really really great people!


There are good ships,
and there are wood ships,
The ships that sail the sea.
But the best ships, are friendships,
And may they always be.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out. Loved the "best ships" sentiment expressed here.

    My best to all your wonderful readers.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment if you like...